Monday, March 2, 2015

A Sense of Things

A Sense of Things

A human with no touch,
A human with no smell,
A human with no taste,
A human with no hearing,
A human with no site 
is still a human.

A human is a human that's how it starts
you can take away my body but not my heart,

A human with no hope,
A human with no thoughts,
A human with no feelings,
A human with no instincts
A human with no will
is still a human.

A human is a human that's how it starts
you can take away my body but not my heart,

A human with no hands,
A human with no arms,
A human with no legs,
A human with no feet,
A human with no brain
is still a human.

- Zyrique 8th grade



1 comment:

  1. this was a very good poem... I really enjoyed reading it and hop for you to write more

    / Zy'keria Harris 8th

    ReplyDelete